Aerial Adventure Park Hours:
The Park opens at 10:00 am.
March 31st to May 27th (Weekends only)
May 25th - 28th (Memorial Day Weekend)
June 2nd to September 3rd (Daily)
September 7 & 8,
September 15th to October 31st (Daily)
November 1st to December 2nd (Weekends only)
The Last Admission Time
in March, April, May, June, July, August, September & October
Sunday toThursday is 5:00 pm
Friday & Saturday is 9:00 pm
The Last Admission Time is 3:00 pm
in November & December
Are We Open Today?
The Aerial Adventure Park operates safely in most weather conditions, but we will close if any of these weather conditions occur: thunderstorm, heavy rain, excessive heat, or sustained winds over 25 miles per hour.
Advanced Tickets & Reservations through our
On-Line Booking System is strongly suggested.
VISA, MasterCard, Personal PA Checks and Cash
* Prices DO NOT include PA Sales Tax
All Guests must be able to reach 60 inches in height with outstreched arms to be able to attach their safety harness to the overhead Saferoller System.
Guests must weigh more than 50 lbs. but weigh less than 250 lbs.
Time is limited to 1.5 hours on the courses.
Guests must be 7 years or older (if they meet the height and weight requirements).
Guests 7, 8 and 9 years old must be accompanied by an adult (16 and older) in a 1 to 1 ratio on the Courses.
Guests 10 years and up may go through the Courses by themselves without an adult.
Don’t wish to participate? You may watch your family and friends-
All 4 Courses of the Park can be seen from the spectator viewing area which is directly in front of the Park. Spectators are not allowed on the Center Tower or under the Courses.
- Every Guest entering and participating on the High Rope Courses in the Aerial Adventure Park must sign a Waiver.
Guests under 18 year of age must have their parent’s or guardian’s signature on the Waiver and bring their signed Waiver to the Farm in order to enter the Park.
- No Drop Offs are Allowed. No children under the age of 16 years are permitted without an adult. All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and remain under their supervision or observed from the spectator viewing area while visiting the Aerial Adventure Park.
- Use all equipment safely as directed. Obey all instructions given by the Hellerick’s Family Farm Team members.
- Do not jump at the start of the Zip Lines. Sit down on the platform and gently glide off.
- Be respectful of other guests. Use appropriate language and do not loiter on elements or platforms.
- Only 1 person is permitted on a Course element or Zip Line at a time.
- Only 3 people are permitted on a Course platform at a time.
- Do not bounce on platforms or Adventure Elements.
- Participants that appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol or whom are not behaving appropriately will be asked to leave.
- We reserve the right to ask any Guest in breach of these rules to leave.
- Smoking is not permitted in or on the Aerial Adventure Park or on Hellerick’s Family Farm property.
Rules of the Hellerick’s Family Farm Aerial Adventure Park
Be Prepared... Dress for Climbing Success
We recommend wearing loose fitting clothing that will be comfortable under a full body harness which you do not mind getting dirty. Shorts that come down to at least mid-thigh and a casual top will be the most comfortable. We require close-toed athletic type shoes. Flip flops and sandals are not permitted. Long hair must be pulled back. Necklaces, piercings and jewelry are not recommended on the course. It’s best to apply sunblock prior to putting on your harness. Also, please eat and drink something before arriving at the park especailly during warm temperatures.
During your visit, your session will run as scheduled, rain or shine, so please dress accordingly to the weather conditions of the day of your visit.
5500 North Easton Road (Route 611)
Doylestown, PA 18902
On Route 611, 6 miles North of Route 202