- All farm activities take place outside where the risk of transmission is considered much lower than the risk in confined, indoor spaces.
- Guests must maintain a 6-foot distance between family/friend groups.
- Guests and staff are required to wear masks when in our buidings, on the hayride and on the main tower of the Aerial Adventure Park.
- Guests do not have to wear masks when in outside open areas as long as they are maintaining 6ft distancing from other guests they do not know.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone not complying with these rules
- We use our booking system to schedule the right number of guests for each activity.
Touch free Transactions
- All guests are REQUIRED to book their visit via our website.
- All guests must complete BOTH of our Waivers: (Consent Waiver & COVID-19 Waiver/Health Statement). Parents/Guardians must complete these forms for minor children.
Health and Sanitation
- Each team member will take a health survey before starting their shift, every day. Any team members with high temperatures or who are feeling sick will not be allowed to work.
- We will have hand washing stations & sanitizer around the farm for guests to use.
- We will sanitize the rest rooms periodically through the day. We strongly encourage guests to use restroom facilities before they arrive at the farm.
- This is a rapidly changing situation, we will continue to monitor and up-date guests on our website.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Hellerick’s Family Farm will continue to be a leader in safe practices with all of our team members.
- Each team member will pass a health survey prior to working.
- We will follow the 6 foot social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available to all guests and team members.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
- High-touch items will either be single-use or cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- We will adhere to all local and state health standards.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please stay home.
- You will sign our General Liability and Covid waivers.
- If you have underlying health conditions or other concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to contact us.
- You agree to follow the activity social distancing and safety guidelines to protect you, other guests and team members.
- If you have any questions please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.