THE SUNFLOWER EXPERIENCE HAS ENDED FOR 2020! SEE YOU NEXT SUMMER!!!
Come to beautiful Bucks County and enjoy our 2020 Sunflower Experience. Walk or take a hayride to our 5 - 1 acre Sunflower field that has been planted for you to photograph, explore and appreciate. The Adventure Farm area is included in the admission so be sure to spend some time enjoying the 40+ family friendly activities.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED!! Due to COVID-19 restrictions a maximum of 200 people per time slot are permitted. Social Distancing and Masks will be required EXCEPT when taking pictures
- 2 hour combined access to the Sunflower Fields and the Adventure Farm area (45 fun activities)
- Hayride to Sunflower Fields (you can also walk there)
- Sunflower stems are 2.00 each or 3 for 5.00
- The country kitchen will be open for drinks and snacks
- Various Sunflower and summer themed decorations available for purchase as well.
Reservations are Required
Available time slots daily are:
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
4:00 pm - 6:00pm
6:00 pm - 8:00pm (13.99/guest)
*** Please note if you are purchase a Mini photo shoot.. you will purchase your tickets for the Sunflower Experience through that activity ***
- Professional Photography sessions will be available during the 6-8pm time slot only
- Sessions will be 15 mins
- Session includes fee and 10-15 edited digital files
- EVERYONE attending the shoot will need to purchase a ticket for the sunflower experience. You will be able to add the appropriate number of tickets needed after adding the photo session to your cart.
- You will be contacted directly by the photographer after your purchase to go over details of the shoot. Photographer has seperate agreement to review and sign.
100.00 per session
General Public Admission:
- Children 2 and under are free
- Everyone must sign a waiver
- Snacks and drinks will be available for purchase
- All Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Closed toed Shoes Strongly Suggested
- No Drones please
Corn Maze, Aerial Adventure Park, Farm Obstacle course, Goat Experience and Goat Yoga are NOT included in the ticket price.
We welcome all sorts of professional photographers to our fields! You are welcomed to take pictures in the Sunflower fields and Adventure Farm areas as long as every single person (including you!) pays admission, there are no other fees for professional photographers. Please share some photos with us via Facebook messenger or Instagram direct messages! Photographers are only allowed in our fields during business hours. No trespassing in our fields before and after hours.
Sunflowers are an agricultural crop and subject to weather, growing conditions and flowering variables. The event is an outdoor event and held weather permitting. Should we need to cancel any days or time slots within a particular day a coupon code for the value of the ticket price will issued and can be used for following activities offered at the farm (Aerial Adventure Park, Adventure Farm, Farm Obstacle course, Goat Yoga, Fall Festival) NO cash refunds.
Due to our insurance company’s policy, we are NOT permitted to allow pets at the farm. We know your dog, cat or pig is wonderful and we wish things could be different, but we simply are not permitted to allow pets other than A.D.A. registered service dogs. Thank you
- Guests and staff are required to wear masks to cover their nose and mouths at all times. Guests will not be allowed to participate in any activity without a proper face covering. Masks are available to purchase at the farm. (Note: Guests on the Aerial Adventure Park are required to a mask and gloves).
- Guests will maintain a 6-foot distance between family groups.
- We use our booking system to schedule the right number of guests for each activity.
Touch free Transactions
- All guests are REQUIRED to book their visit via our website.
- All guests must complete BOTH of our Waivers: (Consent Waiver & COVID-19 Waiver/Health Statement). Parents/Guardians must complete these forms for minor children.
- Snacks, drinks and gift items are available for sale.
- All purchases must be made with a credit/debit card or Apple Pay. We are not currently accepting cash payment.
Health and Sanitation
- Each team member will take a health survey before starting their shift, every day. Any team members with high temperatures or who are feeling sick will not be allowed to work.
- We will have hand washing stations & sanitizer around the farm for guests to use.
- We will sanitize the rest rooms periodically through the day. We strongly encourage guests to use restroom facilities before they arrive at the farm.
- All farm activates take place outside where the risk of transmission is considered much lower risk than in confined, indoor spaces.
- This is a rapidly changing situation, we will continue to monitor and up-date guests on our website.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Hellerick’s Family Farm will continue to be a leader in safe practices with all of our team members.
- Each team member will pass a health survey prior to working.
- We will follow the 6 foot social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available to all guests and team members.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
- High-touch items will either be single-use or cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- We will adhere to all local and state health standards.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please stay home.
- You will sign our General Liability and Covid waivers.
- If you have underlying health conditions or other concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to contact us.
- You agree to follow the activity social distancing and safety guidelines to protect you, other guests and team members.
- If you have any questions please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.