Last weekend of the Sunflower Festival (September 11th and 12th). We will have Sunflowers all Fall as part of the Fall Festival/Adventure Farm!
Come to beautiful Bucks County and enjoy our 2021 Sunflower Experience. Walk or take a hayride to our Sunflower fields that have been planted for you to photograph, explore and appreciate. The Adventure Farm area is included in the admission so be sure to spend some time enjoying the 40+ family friendly activities.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED!! Masks are OPTIONAL since this is an outdoor activity
- All day access to the Sunflower Fields and the Adventure Farm area (40+ fun activities)
- Hayride to Sunflower Fields (you can also walk there)
- Sunflower stems are 2.00 each, 3 for 5.00 or 8 for 10.00
- Drinks, snacks and ice cream novelties available for purchase
- Various Sunflower and summer themed decorations available for purchase as well.
- LAST ADMISSION is 6pm!!
Reservations are Required
13.99 (6-8pm )
*** Please note if you are purchase a Mini photo shoot.. you will purchase your tickets for the Sunflower Experience through that activity ***
- Professional Photography sessions will be available during the 6-8pm time slot only
- Sessions will be 15 mins
- Session includes fee and 10-15 edited digital files
- EVERYONE attending the shoot will need to purchase a ticket for the sunflower experience. You will be able to add the appropriate number of tickets needed after adding the photo session to your cart.
- You will be contacted directly by the photographer after your purchase to go over details of the shoot. Photographer has seperate agreement to review and sign.
100.00 per session
General Public Admission:
- Children 2 and under are free
- Everyone must sign a waiver
- Snacks and drinks will be available for purchase
- All Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Closed toed Shoes Strongly Suggested
- No Drones please
Corn Maze, Aerial Adventure Park, Farm Obstacle course, Goat Experience and Goat Yoga are NOT included in the ticket price.
We welcome all sorts of professional photographers to our fields! You are welcomed to take pictures in the Sunflower fields and Adventure Farm areas as long as every single person (including you!) pays admission, there are no other fees for professional photographers. Please share some photos with us via Facebook messenger or Instagram direct messages! Photographers are only allowed in our fields during business hours. No trespassing in our fields before and after hours.
Sunflowers are an agricultural crop and subject to weather, growing conditions and flowering variables. The event is an outdoor event and held weather permitting. Should we need to cancel any days or time slots within a particular day a coupon code for the value of the ticket price will issued and can be used for following activities offered at the farm (Aerial Adventure Park, Adventure Farm, Farm Obstacle course, Goat Yoga, Fall Festival) NO cash refunds.
Due to our insurance company’s policy, we are NOT permitted to allow pets at the farm. We know your dog, cat or pig is wonderful and we wish things could be different, but we simply are not permitted to allow pets other than A.D.A. registered service dogs. Thank you
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED!! We are limiting the number guests per available time slot.. If you don't have a reservation and the time slot is full you may not be able to enter (no reservation needed to enter the market) The Fall Festival is open daily 9:30am-6:30pm daily until November 7th, after that we will be open weekends only until November 29th for all our other activities!
TO BOOK A RESERVATION CLICK HERE