This year's Sunflower Festival will benefit the people of Ukraine!
The Sunflower is the national flower of Ukraine so we are raising money to help the Ukrainian people. $2.00 per ticket and 10% of Sunflower sales will be donated to the Ukrainian Federation of America. All monies raised will be used to purchase medical supplies to send to hospitals and other medical facilities in Ukraine. You can also donate directly to the Ukrainian Federation of America (https://ufofa.org/)
Our 2022 Sunflower Festival begins August 4th!! 10am-8pm
Come to beautiful Bucks County and enjoy our 2022 Sunflower Experience. Walk or take a hayride to our Sunflower fields that have been planted for you to photograph, explore and appreciate. The Adventure Farm area is included in the admission, so be sure to spend some time enjoying the 40+ family friendly activities. Open 10am-8pm. FYI!! We plant multiple fields with many different color sunflowers. Based on the weather and when you visit will determine the colors of the sunflowers available.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED!!
- All day access to the Sunflower Fields and the Adventure Farm area (40+ fun activities)
- Hayride to Sunflower Fields (you can also walk there)
- Sunflower stems are 2.00 each, 3 for 5.00 or 8 for 10.00
- Drinks,candy and snacks available for purchase
- Various Sunflower and summer themed decorations available for purchase as well.
- LAST ADMISSION is 6:30pm!!
- Children 2 and under are FREE
Reservations are Required
*** Please note if you are purchasing a Professional Phototshoot, admission tickets are INCLUDED in the price of the shoot. You DO NOT need to purchase tickets seperately***
Professional Photoshoots - Available August 7th-31th (Fall photoshoots schedule will be released in September)
- Professional Photography sessions will be available during the 5-730pm time slot only
- Sessions will be 15 mins
- Session includes fee and 10-15 edited digital files
- You will be contacted directly by the photographer after your purchase to go over details of the shoot. The Photographer has a seperate agreement to review and sign.
125.00-185.00/session depending on the number of guests in the photoshoot
General Public Admission:
- Children 2 and under are free
- Everyone must sign a waiver
- Snacks and drinks will be available for purchase
- All Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Closed toed Shoes Strongly Suggested
- No Drones please
Corn Maze, Aerial Adventure Park, Silo Climbing Wall, Farm Obstacle course, Goat Experience and Goat Yoga are NOT included in the ticket price.
We welcome all sorts of professional photographers to our fields! You are welcomed to take pictures in the Sunflower fields and Adventure Farm areas as long as every single person (including you!) pays admission, there are no other fees for professional photographers. Please share some photos with us via Facebook messenger or Instagram direct messages! Photographers are only allowed in our fields during business hours. No trespassing in our fields before and after hours.
Sunflowers are an agricultural crop and subject to weather, growing conditions and flowering variables. The event is an outdoor event and held weather permitting. Should we need to cancel any days or time slots within a particular day a coupon code for the value of the ticket price will issued and can be used for following activities offered at the farm (Aerial Adventure Park, Adventure Farm, Farm Obstacle course, Goat Yoga, Fall Festival) NO cash refunds.
Due to our insurance company’s policy, we are NOT permitted to allow pets at the farm. We know your dog, cat or pig is wonderful and we wish things could be different, but we simply are not permitted to allow pets other than A.D.A. registered service dogs. Thank you
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get the latest updates, coupons and discounts