The Goat Experience (Closed for 2020. Will reopen March 2021)
If you are too young or don't want to do Goat Yoga but still want to interact with the Goats?? then this an amazing activity for you!!! We call it the Goat Experience and it includes:
- 30 mins of Goat time inside their pen
- Unlimited petting
- Unlimited pictures
RESERVATIONS AND WAIVER REQUIRED
Ages 4 and up
Experiences available daily at 11am and 4pm.
What to expect
- Please wear clothes that can get dirty.
- Please wear closed toe shoes
- Goats like to climb so they may jump and climb on your back... Goats don't wear sneakers, they have hooves, so it will feel a little weird or spiky on your back.
- Goats like to climb, nibble and chew on shoe strings, clothing and anything else you may bring in the pasture.
- Goats go to the bathroom whenever and wherever... just saying...
- You will be in a pasture where animals live and poo! You might get dirt (or other things) on you.
- You will be outside in a pasture, on the ground with nature! Bugs, butterflies and other insects are around, please apply sunscreen and or bug repellent if desired.
- All Guests must wash their hands before entering the pasture and after exiting the pasture area. This is for the safety of the goats AND Guests.
- Each Guest will need to complete and sign a participation Waiver. An on-line Waiver will be attached to your confirmation, please fill out electronically
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- If there is inclement weather at the time of the event, you will receive a coupon code to rebook into another class.
- Our Goat are friendly but still are Farm animals and can be unpredictable.