Open for the Season!!
If you are too young or uninterested in Goat Yoga but still want to interact with the Goats than this an amazing activity for you!!! We call it the Goat Experience and includes:
- 30 mins of Goat interaction inside their pasture
- Unlimited petting
- Unlimited pictures
RESERVATIONS AND WAIVER REQUIRED
Ages 4 and up
Experiences are available ONLY at 11am and 4pm on days we are open
What to expect
- Please wear clothes that can get dirty.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes.
- Goats like to climb so they may jump and climb on your back... Goats don't wear sneakers, they have hooves, so it will feel a little weird or spiky on your back.
- Goats like to nibble and chew on shoe strings, clothing and anything else you may bring in the pasture.
- Goats go to the bathroom whenever and wherever... Just saying...
- You will be in a pasture where animals live and poo! You might get dirty (or other things) on you.
- You will be outside in a pasture, on the ground with nature! Bugs, butterflies and other insects are around - please apply sunscreen and/or bug repellent if desired.
- Guests must wash their hands before entering the pasture and exiting the pasture. This is for the safety of the Goats AND Guests.
- Guests will need to complete and sign a participation Waiver. An online Waiver will be included in the confirmation email. Please share this link with all Guests in the group to fill out electronically before arrival.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- If there is inclement weather at the time of the event, you will receive a coupon code to re book another class.
- Our Goats are friendly; however, still Farm animals and can be unpredictable.