Goat Yoga is OPEN!!
Please review our Covid-19 policy under "Plan Your Visit" and Covid-19 procedure below. Please bring a mask to the farm with you!
Experience the fun of Yoga with our Goats up close and personal on our Historic Bucks County Farm! Our Certified Yoga Instructors will guide you through the Yoga class while the Goats sniff and snuggle you or maybe even climb on your back! Surely a one-of-a-kind memorable farm experience for both Guests and the Goats alike.
Waiver is required to participate. A waiver link will be included in your confirmation email. Please follow the link to fill out electronically.
Note: MAX CLASS IS 20 GUESTS
Please note: We offer other available options for experiencing Goat Yoga (click items below for more information)
for 1 hour of Goat Yoga class
Classes available Saturday and Sunday mornings at 9am. Groups and birthday parties may book on dates and times other than these! Please CONTACT US to schedule your party or group.
Goat Yoga COVID-19 Procedure
We are implementing new procedures at The Farm to ensure that our Guests stay as safe as possible:
1. RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
2. Guests arrive at Main Barn Entrance with masks on and should wait until called into the main barn.
While waiting, Guests who have not completed a Waiver, please fill out the waiver via the link in the confirmation email.
3. Guests will be called into the Main Barn where they will be checked in and directed to our Yoga Instructors.
4. Guests will be required to wash their hands before entering the Goat pasture.
5. Once inside the Goat pasture, Guests will be allowed to remove masks when social distancing from other non-family members in the class.
6. After class is over, please put your mask back on and proceed out of the Goat pasture and wash your hands.
7. Goat Yoga T-shirts, drinks, snacks, and gifts will be available in the small barn near the exit.