Goat Yoga (Closed for 2020. Will reopen in April 2021)
Please review Covid-19 policy under "Plan Your Visit" and Covid-19 procedure below. Please bring a mask to the farm with you!
Experience the fun of Yoga with our Goats up close and personal on our Historic Bucks County Farm! Our Certified Yoga Instructors will guide you through the Yoga class while the goats sniff, snuggle and maybe even climb on your back! Surely a one of a kind memorable farm experience for both your guests and the goats alike.
Waiver is required to participate. A waiver link will be included in your confirmation email. Please follow the link to fill out electronically.
Note: max class is 20 people
Please note: We offer other available options for experiencing Goat Yoga (click items below for more information)
for 1 hour of Goat yoga class
Classes available Saturday and Sunday mornings at 10am. Groups may book at times other than these!
Goat Yoga Covid-19 Procedure
We are implementing new procedures at the farm to ensure that our guests stay as safe as possible:
1. RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
2. Arrive at the farm and proceed to main entrance with masks on
3. Wait at orange cone until a Hellerick's Farm team member calls you into the barn. While waiting please fill out the waiver using the QR code provided
4. Once called into the barn, you will be checked in and directed to where to meet our Yoga Instructor(s)
5. You will be required to wash your hands before you proceed into the Goat pasture.
6. Once inside the Goat pasture you will be allowed to remove you mask if you are social distancing from non-family members in the class
7. After class is over please put your mask back on and proceed out of the Goat pasture and wash your hands
8. Goat yoga T-shirts, drinks, snacks, and gifts will be available in the small barn near the exit. Cards only please no cash