Opens March 23rd, 2024
Imagine the excitement of free-falling, or feeling the wind through your hair, as you speed along on a zipline.
Our Aerial Adventure includes 9 ziplines, crossing 21 elements/bridges and a free-fall leap off the 30-foot central tower. You can zip, climb and free-fall as many times as you can in 1.5 hours.
Get your fill of adventure and exhilaration at Hellerick’s Family Farm Aerial Adventure Park. Parents can watch their little ones work through our course for free!
What are you waiting for!
Some Quick Points Before You Book
Zip, climb and free-fall as many times as you can in 1.5 hours
Guests must be able to reach 60 inches with hands outstretched above their head to participate and must be able to reach 70 inches with hands outstretched above their head to participate by themselves. Guests must weigh between 50 and 250 pounds and be 7 years or older.
We take safety seriously here are Hellerick's Family Farm. Participants are required to be wearing a full body harness and helmet and have received a detailed safety briefing before you are attached to the course via the most advanced Saferoller® system in the industry.
All equipment is provided by Hellerick's Family Farm - Personal Equipment prohibited.
Other available options for experiencing the Aerial Adventure Park:
All Guests are required to sign a Waiver in order to participate. A link to the online Waiver will be included in your reservation email. Please share this Waiver link with others in your group so they can complete the Waiver before their arrival. If Guests forget to sign a waiver ahead of time, they may sign a Waiver upon arrival.
Height and Weight
Guests must be able to reach a height of 60 INCHES with outstretched arms above their head to participate and must be able to reach 70 INCHES with outstretched arms above their head TO GO BY THEMSELVES! Guests who cannot reach 70 INCHES with outstretched arms above their heads REQUIRE an adult or a taller sibling/friend to go with them.
Guests must be between 50 and 250 lbs.
Clothing and Footwear
WE REQUIRE CLOSED-TOE ATHLETIC SHOES.
SANDALS, CROCS AND FLIP-FLOPS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
Guests should wear loose fitting clothing that will be comfortable under a full body harness and is ok to get dirty. It’s best to apply sunblock prior to putting on your harness. Please dress accordingly to the weather conditions. On warm days, shorts that come down to at least mid-thigh (not short shorts) and a casual top will be the most comfortable. Long hair must be pulled back. Necklaces, piercings and jewelry are not recommended on the course.
ALL SAFETY EQUIPMENT IS PROVIDED BY HELLERICK’S FAMILY FARM - PERSONAL EQUIPMENT IS NOT PERMITTED!
Guests must be 7 years or older.
ATTENTION: Guests between 7 and 10 years old who cannot reach 70 inches with outstretched arms REQUIRE an adult or a taller sibling/friend to go with them.
The courses are designed to be a challenge both mentally and physically. The courses get tougher the higher you go. You will determine which courses are appropriate for you and our course team members will give you feedback to help with your decision. Please share any physical or emotional concerns you or anyone in your group may have before starting on the course.
For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this activity.
All Guests must wear the full body harness and safety helmet provided by Hellerick’s Family Farm to participate and will be attached via a lanyard to the most advanced safety attachment system available in the industry called the Saferoller® System. - PERSONAL SAFETY EQUIPMENT IS NOT PERMITTED.
The Saferoller® System is a Swiss-designed continuous belay system where Guests will be connected to the overhead safety line at the beginning of each course. Once connected, Guests will simply roll their Saferoller® device around the course without having to clip and unclip at every obstacle/pole. Guests will not be able to disconnect themselves from the Saferoller® system while out on the course; however, once guests return to the main tower via a zip line, they will be disconnected from the Saferoller® system. At that point, Guests may reconnect on the same level or proceed up the main tower stairs to the next level.
Each course has been designed, built and inspected by an ACCT (Association for Challenge Course Technology) Vendor. ACCT is the governing organization in the USA which oversees the construction and safety inspections of Aerial Adventure Parks, Zip Lines, Challenge Courses and Towers. ACCT is the world’s leading American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Accredited Standards Developer.
Hellerick's Family Farm team members are trained by ACCT-Certified Trainers (either external or in-house).
The Aerial Adventure Park is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture’s Bureau of Rides & Amusements and inspected daily (trained staff), monthly (Licensed Inspector by the Pennsylvania Department Agriculture’s Bureau of Rides & Amusements) and yearly (ACCT Licensed inspector).
What to Expect
Guests go on to the course at scheduled times. We recommend Guests arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time in order to allow for parking, checking-in, Waivers, using the restroom, applying sunscreen, etc. Please be sure to eat and drink something before arriving at the park, especially during warm temperatures. If you are running late, please call 215-766-8388 so we can do our best to rearrange the schedule to accommodate your arrival time. No refunds will be issued if you fail to show up for your scheduled start time as we still incur the same costs and may have turned other Guests away.
Cameras/phones ARE PERMITTED on the course with the understanding that Hellerick’s Family Farm is not responsible for dropped, damaged or lost cameras/phones or any injuries resulting from cameras/phones while on Hellerick’s Family Farm property.
Please leave personal belongings in your car or with a spectator. At check-in, Guests may also place personal items in a bin located behind the check-in desk.
Weather may impact or interrupt the Aerial Adventure Park’s operation, as it is open to the outdoor elements (sun, wind, rain, summer heat, etc.). The Aerial Adventure Park operates in most weather conditions but will close if any of these weather conditions occur in the general area: thunderstorm, heavy rain, excessive heat, or sustained winds over 25 miles per hour.
Guests who do not complete their visit due to deteriorating weather will be given time to complete their courses after the weather conditions change. If we must close due to the weather, Guests will be given a rain check to return to the Aerial Adventure Park on another day.
Portable restrooms are available. They are cleaned regularly for our Guests' comfort. NO SAFETY EQUIPMENT will be allowed in the restrooms. Please use the restroom before you begin!
Each participant is required to:
- Follow the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Rides and Amusement’s Rider Responsibility Rules
- Follow Hellerick’s Family Farm policies and procedures
- Follow Hellerick’s Family Farm Team Member instructions
- Sign a Waiver before participating
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Guests participating on the Aerial Adventure Park must sign a Waiver. A Waiver link is included in the confirmation email. Please share the link with all Guests in the group to fill out electronically before arrival. Guests under 18 years of age must have their parent’s or guardian’s signature on the Waiver. Please share the online waiver link in your reservation confirmation email with the parents/guardians of minors participating in your group.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes as required.
- Dress appropriately for the weather.
- If your trip spans a meal time, please eat and drink something prior to the arrival especially in warmer weather
- Use all equipment safely as directed. Obey ALL instructions given by the Hellerick’s Family Farm Team member.
- DO NOT open any gates on the central tower UNLESS asked to do so by a Hellerick’s Family Farm Team member.
- Do not jump at the start of the Zipines. Sit down on the platform and gently glide off Zip Lines.
- Do not bounce on platforms or other Adventure elements.
- Be respectful of other Guests.
- Use appropriate language.
- Do not loiter on elements or platforms.
- Only 1 Guest is permitted on a course element or Zip Line at a time. Only 3 Guests are permitted on a platform at one time
- Guests that appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who are not behaving appropriately or not listening to our Guides will be asked to leave the course immediately with no reimbursement.
- Smoking is not permitted on the Aerial Adventure Park or on Hellerick’s Family Farm property.
- We reserve the right to ask any Guest in breach of these rules to leave with no reimbursement.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get the latest updates, coupons and discounts