Aerial Adventure Park
RESERVATIONS, SOCIAL DISTANCING, MASKS AND GLOVES ARE REQUIRED !! Masks will be allowed to be taken off while guest are on certain parts of the course. We will also have a mask free zone for spectators!!
Hellerick’s Family Farms Aerial Adventure Park is an experience that will challenge you both mentally and physically. Your experience includes:
- 9 zip lines, crossing 21 elements/bridges and a free fall leap off the 30-foot central tower.
- Wearing a full body harness and helmet and receiving a detailed safety briefing information before attached to the course via the most advanced continuous belay system in the industry.
- 1.5 hours to zip, climb and free fall as many times as you can.
- Please review Covid-19 Policy under "Plan Your Visit"
Family 4 pack
Please use promo code FAM4PAK at checkout
DATE NIGHT: 30.00 per person (couples only, available every other Friday evening
We have implemented a procedure to keep our guests as safe as possible, please review the following procedure before arriving!
- RESERVATIONS for all activites required
- Guests arrive at Main Barn Entrance with masks on. Guest will stand at an orange cone and wait for direction from Hellerick’s Family Farm Team.
While waiting, if the Guest has not completed a Waiver, scan the QR Code and complete the Waiver.
- The Guest will be called into the Main Barn where they will be checked in given a wristband to wear.
- After check in process is complete at the Main Barn, the Guest will walk to the Aerial Adventure Barn.
- Guest should use the bathroom, apply sunscreen, drink water and eat a snack before getting in line at the Aerial Adventure Barn.
- Guests will wait outside of the barn at the orange cones and put on their gloves
- Guests will be called in to the barn
- Please note: Gloves, extra masks, drinks, snacks and gift items will be available for sale in the barn.
- The Hellerick Team will assist you in putting on the a harness and helmet and receive safety instructions.
- Non-particpating guests are welcome to view their family from around 3 sides of the park. We will have a MASK FREE ZONE for people who want to use it. Social distancing still required.
- Guests will then walk to the 1st level of the Main Tower of the Aerial Adventure Park.
- Guests will receive dditional safety instructions on the 1st level and then begin their Adventure on the course.
- Once a Guest is past the first zipline the Guest may lower their mask and leave it lowered thru the entire level.
- Before Guest returns back to the Main Tower on the zip line, they will be required to put their mask back on.
- Once Guest is back on he Main Tower, Guest may repeat the same level or go up to the 2nd and/or 3rd level or to the 30 foot Quick Jump.
Guests are welcome to use all levels of the course for 1.5 hours.
- When Guest are done with the course, proceed to the tent beside the Aerial Adventure Barn.
- A Hellerick Team member will assist you in removing your harness and helmet.
- To avoid cross traffic, Guests will depart using the garden path behind the Aerial Adventure Barn.
Please note: We offer other available options for experiencing the Aerial Adventure Park (click items below for more information)
Requirements - Social Distancing, Masks and Gloves Required!!
All Guests are required to sign a Waiver in order to participate. A link to the online Waiver will be included in your reservation email. Please forward this email to others in your party so they can complete the Waiver and send back to us. If you forget to do your waiver ahead of time you can always sign one when you get to the farm.
Height and Weight
Guests must be able to reach a height of 60 INCHES with outstretched arms above their head. They must be able to reach 66 INCHES to go by THEMSELVES! If they cant reach 66 inches then an adult or a taller sibling/friend will be REQUIRED to go with them. Guests must be between 50 and 250 lbs.
Clothing and Footwear
WE REQUIRE CLOSED TOE ATHLETIC SHOES.
SANDALS, CROCS AND FLIP FLOPS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
We recommend Guests wear loose fitting clothing that will be comfortable under a full body harness and which you do not mind getting dirty. It’s best to apply sunblock prior to putting on your harness. Please dress accordingly to the weather conditions. On warm days, shorts that come down to at least mid-thigh (not short shorts) and a casual top will be the most comfortable. Long hair must be pulled back. Necklaces, piercings and jewelry are not recommended on the course.
Guests must be 7 years or older (and meet the height and weight requirements). Guests 7, 8 and 9 years old must be able to reach 66 INCHES to go by THEMSELVES! If they cant reach 66 inches then an adult or a taller sibling/friend will be REQUIRED to go with them. Guests 10 years and older may go through the course by themselves without an adult.
The courses are designed to be a challenge both mentally and physically. The courses get tougher the higher you go. You will determine which courses are appropriate for you and our course team members will give you feedback to help with this decision. Please share any physical or emotional concerns you or anyone in your group may have before starting on the course.
For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this activity.
All Guests must wear a full body harness and safety helmet to participate and will be attached to the most advanced, safety attachment system available in the industry called the Saferoller® System via a lanyard. The Saferoller® System is a Swiss-designed continuous belay system where guests will be connected to the overhead safety line at the beginning of each course. Once connected guests will simply roll their saferoller device around the course without having to clip and unclip at every obstacle/pole. Guests will not be able to disconnect themselves from the Saferoller system while out on the course, however once guests return to the main tower via a zipline, they will be disconnected from the safety system. At that point guest may reconnect on the same level or proceed up the main tower stairs to the next level.
Each course has been designed, built and inspected by an ACCT (Association for Challenge Course Technology) Vendor. ACCT is the governing organization in the USA which oversees the construction and safety inspections of Aerial Adventure Parks, Zip Lines, Challenge Courses and Towers. ACCT is the world’s leading American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Accredited Standards Developer.
Hellerick Family Farm team members are trained by either In House or by ACCT Certified Trainers.
The Aerial Adventure Park is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture’s Bureau of Rides & Amusements and inspected daily (trained staff), monthly (Licensed Inspector of the Pennsylvania Department Agriculture’s Bureau of Rides & Amusements) and yearly (ACCT Licensed inspector).
What to Expect
Guests go on to the course at scheduled times. We recommend Guests arrive 30 minutes prior to your starting time in order to allow for parking, checking in, waivers, using the bathroom, applying sunscreen, etc. Please be sure to eat and drink something before arriving at the park, especially during warm temperatures. If you are running late please call 215-766-8388 so we can do our best to rearrange the schedule to accommodate your arrival time. No refunds will be issued if you fail to show up for your trip as we still incur the same costs and may have turned other Guests away.
What to Wear
We require close-toed athletic type shoes. Flip flops and sandals are not permitted. We recommend Guests wear loose fitting clothing that will be comfortable under a full body harness and which you do not mind getting dirty. It’s best to apply sunblock prior to putting on your harness. Please dress accordingly to the weather conditions. On warm days, shorts that come down to at least mid-thigh (not short shorts) and a casual top will be the most comfortable. Long hair must be pulled back. Necklaces, piercings and jewelry are not recommended on the course.
Cameras/phones ARE PERMITTED on the course with the understanding that Hellerick’s Family Farm is not responsible for dropped, damaged or lost cameras/phones or any injuries resulting from a camera/phones while on Hellerick’s Family Farm property.
Please leave personal belongings in your car or with a spectator. At check in, Guests may also place personal items in a bin located behind the check in desk.
Weather may impact or interrupt the Aerial Adventure Park’s operation. The Aerial Park is open to the outdoor elements (sun, wind, rain, summer heat, etc.). The Park operates safely in most weather conditions. The Park will close if any of these weather conditions occur or in the general area: thunderstorm, heavy rain, excessive heat, or sustained winds over 25 miles per hour.
Guests who do not complete their visit due to deteriorating weather will be given time to complete their courses after the weather conditions change. If we must close due to the weather, Guests will be given a rain check to return to the Aerial Adventure Park on another day.
Portable restrooms are available. They are cleaned regularly for our guest’s comfort. NO SAFETY EQUIPMENT will be allowed in the restrooms. Please use the restroom before you begin!
Each participant is required to:
- Follow the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture Bureau of Rides and Amusement’s Rider Responsibility Rules
- Follow Hellerick’s Family Farms policies and procedures
- Follow Hellerick’s Family Farm Team Member instructions
- Sign a release and waiver document before participating
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to start time.
- Every Guest entering and participating on the High Rope Courses in the Aerial Adventure Park must sign a Waiver. Guests under 18 year of age must have their parent’s or guardian’s signature on the Waiver on line or print it out bring their signed Waiver to the Farm in order to enter the Park.
- Wear comfortable, closed toed shoes are required.
- Dress appropriately for the weather.
- If your trip spans a meal time, please eat and drink something prior to arrival especially in warmer weather
- Use all equipment safely as directed. Obey ALL instructions given by the Hellerick’s Family Farm Team member.
- DO NOT open any gates on the central tower UNLESS asked to do so by a Hellerick’s Family Farm Team member
- Do not jump at the start of the Zip Lines. Sit down on the platform and gently glide off Zip Lines.
- Do not bounce on platforms or Adventure Elements.
- Be respectful of other Guests.
- Use appropriate language.
- Do not loiter on elements or platforms.
- Only 1 Guest is permitted on a course element or Zip Line at a time. Only 3 Guests are permitted on a platform at one time
- Guests that appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who are not behaving appropriately or not listening to our Guide will be asked to leave the course immediately with no reimbursement.
- Smoking is not permitted in or on the Aerial Adventure Park or on Hellerick’s Family Farm property.
- We reserve the right to ask any Guest in breach of these rules to leave with no reimbursement.