Silo Climbing Wall
Come to beautiful Bucks County to experience our new Silo Climbing Wall! The wall is 35ft tall and has 6 different sides. Each side has its own level of difficulty. 3 sides are the easy, 2 sides are harder and 1 side is the hardest. We have installed the latest auto belay technology equipment that will allow everyone to reach the top of the wall.
Your admission includes:
- 30 minutes of climbing time
- use of our full body helmet and harness
- instructions on the use on the use of the Trueblue Autobelay (see safety information and use instructions below)
- Must be 5 years of age or older and BE ABLE TO FIT INTO THE HARNESS PROPERLY
- Must be between 40 and 300 lbs
- Must use our safety equipment (no outside equipment permitted)
for 30 mins of climbing time
Safety and Technology Information
The TRUBLUE™ iQ Auto Belay is the next generation of indoor and outdoor climbing wall auto belays. Designed for the climbing industry, thousands of TRUBLUEs are in use around the world in climbing gyms, ropes courses, family entertainment centers and more.
TRUBLUE’s self-regulating magnetic braking system is the result of years of research, development, and testing. Our auto belay is designed for climbers and engineered for safety. TRUBLUE Auto Belays are engineered to meet the strictest safety standards, including extensive testing by one of the leading certification bodies in the world, TÜV/SÜD Product Service GmbH.
- Smooth descent: The self-regulating braking system has minimal variation in descent rate across the user weight range.