Looking for an evening event that doesn’t involve getting scared? Then we have just the event for you! On Friday and Saturday evenings (7-10pm) in the fall we offer a NON-SCARY, Family Friendly event for everyone to enjoy!
The event includes: Hayride, Flashlight Corn Maze and Campfire. Guests will take a short Hayride to the Corn Maze and then enter the Corn Maze and try to find their way out using a flashlight (Bring a flashlight with you!). After Guests find their way through the Corn Maze, they can hang out at 1 of the 4 large campfires, enjoy spending time with friends, family and the great views the top of the farm. This event is great for kids of all ages, families, groups or anyone looking for a fun, non-scary evening at the farm.
- The Aerial Adventure Park is NOT included in the admission fee
- Please bring your flashlight and dress appropriately for the weather!
- Daytime activities are not available during this in the dark event!!
- The Hayride runs continuously from 7-8:45pm. LAST HAYRIDE AT 8:45PM!
- Children 3 and under are FREE!!
September 14, 20, 21, 27, 28
and October 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26
- Please bring your flashlight
- Dress appropriately for the weather!
- Drinks, snacks and Smore Kits will be available for purchase at the campfires (Smore kits are 7.00 and serves 10 guests)
- We offer groups rates (16+) for this event as well. Please click here for more information
- Please see our Facebook event page for updated information